As a matter of fact, the market will offer you many choices of the Best shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs to pick up. Sometimes it is overwhelming to select only one pair of shoes among them. We already went through many different shoe models which are best for the purpose of running, walking, playing tennis or working as well. All of them have the standard feature of dealing well with your foot pain. In this section, we will introduce the best shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs without classifying into different categories.
- 1 List of 10 best shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- 1.1 1. Saucony Guide 9 Running Shoe
- 1.2 2. Asics Gel Nimbus 18
- 1.3 3. Nike Air Monarch IV Training Shoe
- 1.4 4. Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour
- 1.5 5.Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8
- 1.6 6. New Balance 990V4
- 1.7 7. Brooks Glycerin 14 Running Sneaker Shoe
- 1.8 8. K-Swiss Grancourt II Tennis Shoe
- 1.9 9. New Balance 1005 Stability Tennis Shoe
- 1.10 10. Adidas NEO Cloudfoam VS City Shoe
How to choose the best shoes for PF and heel spurs
It may help to make fantastic choices when you get a general idea of which factors need to be considered when making the decision. In our case, the most common things should be listed as below.
- If you are finding a pair of shoes which will either cure or prevent the foot affliction, you may have to care about the generous heel support. In fact, these shoe types have the deep heel cups to provide you the super cushioned assistance. Next, make sure that the heels are well encased particularly in the shoe. It can protect you entirely from the excessive abrasion and pressure amounts, whether you use your shoe on gravel, sand or stones.
- Also, your shoe should be indeed flexible as the foot makes the rolling motion when you take every step forward. So, the shoe needs to bend simply along with your foot.
- The best shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs should be soft enough not to exert the detrimental pressure directly onto the foot sole.
List of 10 best shoes for plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
1. Saucony Guide 9 Running Shoe
The Saucony Guide 9 Running Shoe considered the best shoe for plantar fasciitis, especially for runners, because of some reasons. Firstly, it has the exclusive PowerGrid midsole technology which provides you the superior absorption of impact. Additionally, the shoe owns the IBR technology and SRC Crash Pad which offer the rigid midsole for more stability. Thanks to its new sole, you know can own the incredibly smooth ride.
Also, the upper material is flexible and breathable. The small downside of the shoe is its narrow side. So, it will not be comfortable enough for anyone with wide feet. In overall, the shoe has the higher offset compared to the Saucony Omni, and it is faithful to staying a stability shoe class.
2. Asics Gel Nimbus 18
The Asics Gel Nimbus 18 can be your top choice if you have the high arch and want to deal with PF. It is comfortable, sturdy, and steady. By combining the arch support and firm heel into one fantastic shoe design, it is a little stiffer than other competitors from New Balance or Nike.
In fact, the improved midsole and supported heel help to offer more stability than ever to your foot. You may be interested in its robust heel support and awesome cushioning. Such comfortable shoe is somehow not durable as expected. Besides, it is a bit heavy so think carefully if you want to wear it for the long distance training.
3. Nike Air Monarch IV Training Shoe
From the file to the track and back on, the Nike Air Monarch IV Training Shoe owns the durable construction so it may stand up in the rigorous training for a long time. Meanwhile. The lightweight cushioning of the shoe delivers the comfortable fit and protection. Besides, its’ upper made of leather adds the durability of its design.
You can read the detailed review here.
4. Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour
The Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour is remarkably durable. With the XDR Rubber in its outsole, you can wear it quickly and easily. Its adaptive upper conforms to the foot for the snug fit. Also, it is breathable enough for you not to be too sweaty, thanks to the perforations and mesh upper on the shoe toe.
Let’s look at our detailed review by clicking here.
5.Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8
As previously stated, the Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 has the softer forefoot and heel cushioning for your resilient ride. Also, the cushioning under arches has the firmer EVA which serves the support system when you are running.
You may find useful information regarding this product by read in our full review.
6. New Balance 990V4
You may experience this American-made shoe via enjoying the ideal blend of stability and cushioning. At the same time, it has the enhanced comfort for the foot as well as the redesigned tongue and improved breathability. Also, you can notice the excellent medial support with its new mold design for the midsole. To deal with your foot pain, it is equipped with many safety features, such as the powerful reflectivity to use in the conditions of low light. Read in our full review
7. Brooks Glycerin 14 Running Sneaker Shoe
The Brooks Glycerin 14 Running Sneaker Shoe carries a plenty of high-quality improvements resulted from its previous model. Besides, it adds several upgrades in the form of the redesigned outsole and 3D overlays. The shoe continues the tradition to provide the cushioned, high quality, and comfortable ride with the excellent upper.
8. K-Swiss Grancourt II Tennis Shoe
The K-Swiss Grancourt II tennis shoe indeed supports and stabilizes while you are playing. Its leather upper is designed for comfort and breathability. Furthermore, the padded tongue and collar provide you a comfy, snug fit. Let’s look at our detailed review by clicking here.
9. New Balance 1005 Stability Tennis Shoe
The New Balance 1005 Stability Tennis Shoe features the stability system of S-Curve to provide support for all aggressive cutting ways on the court. Also, it has the N-ERGY technology to add cushioning and support. You may choose this shoe for its traction and breathability. You may find useful information regarding this product by read in our full review.
10. Adidas NEO Cloudfoam VS City Shoe
The Adidas NEO Cloudfoam VS City Shoe is made of synthetic and Textile with the Rubber sole. Its’ mesh upper is well connected with the seamless cap of the toe. There are the Synthetic leather 3-Stripe overlays right at overlays and sides of this shoe. Furthermore, the cloud foam sock liner can offer you additional lightweight cushioning and comfort. Try it to enjoy the running inspired outsole made of rubber.