In the case you are diagnosed or suspect with plantar fasciitis, please act fast to find the best walking shoes for this foot condition. Because it may be persistent as well as create damage other different tissues in the feet.
We have to affirm that this sneaker type is indeed ideal for light walking and leisure activities. It features the breathable upper made of leather, molding perfectly and comfortably to your feet, for the additional comfort. Such classic design lets you enjoy the adjustable and personalized fit to the fullest.
Furthermore, a removable and padded sock liner provides cushioning and shock absorption. Came with the rubber outsole, it ensures the durable finish. In the case that it is hard to locate the comfortable sneaker and loosen up your foot problem, then you may try the Easy Spirit Romy Walking Shoe which is considered one of the best walking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
Also, it is stylish enough to combine with many different types of clothes. You can clean it easily with soap, water, and one simple wipe. There are many room inside this shoe, and its quality is indeed excellent if you own the aching feet.
- The shoe is indeed supportive, as well as slip-resistant, especially on the wet floors.
- It minimizes the strain on the feet.
- It is lightweight.
- It does not fit well to size.
- The shoe is not quite comfortable.
The Asics GEL-Tech Neo 4 Walking shoe has many different functionalities in order to support the feet and is trendy as well. The Biomorphic upper ensures you the improved fit and comfort. It is categorized and considered as the stability shoe as the medial shoe side has the firmer material. With the narrowed base for the heel and the wide toe box, your feet are ensured to remain in one position, with no pinch at all. After all the comfort is its primary area of the high technology.
Additionally its arch support can be superior to ensure wearing in the extended period, without any feet or back pain. The front side area features the bunion window in order to offer you the possible fit. It means you may not feel discomfort in your upper body, legs or feet. Such stunning features help you to walk while wearing the shoe with ease. Its cushioning system actually fitted throughout its insole, and the outsole offers superior traction and tread.
- You may appreciate its Gel cushioning which is regarded for the shock absorption.
- It features the exclusive technology to enhance the strides.
- Its cushioning system provides you extra support.
- The design is not attractive compared to other similar shoes.
- It has a little snug fit and problem with the inside heel.
In fact, this type of walking shoes can be available in a wide range of colors, including chrome silver, fairy lavender, cool gray, ink blue, blast purple, crystal blue, and mint ice. Their leather and synthetic uppers were designed to offer beauty, comfort, durability, and breathability. Its rubber sole accurately comes with the EVA midsole and the TPU shank which provides supreme stability and comfort.
Besides, its rubber offers you the excellent traction, both when working and walking on different kinds of surfaces. The memory foam sock liner may make you impressed to provide the optimal support for all day. It is the reason why these shoes stand out among the best shoes for plantar fasciitis. It is narrower on your heel for the purpose of accommodating the dynamics for all women’s feet.
You do not need socks to wear them, and you will not suffer from blisters. But you should order one pair of shoes up from the normal size if you intend to wear the thicker socks. Last but not least, its arch support is great and makes you feel comfortable.
- It fits perfectly and true to size.
- Additionally, the shoe is very lightweight so your toes may move comfortably.
- This lovely Shoe has the stunning appearance and design.
- It Memory Foam Cushioning seems to be Not Adequate for powerful Walking.
- The shoe is not durable.
4. New Balance WW512 Walking Service Shoe
New Balance WW512 Walking Service Shoe is a perfect option if you want to walk for several hours. It is indeed a shoe dedicated to people who do not want to sacrifice the comfort for the style. The shoe features the smooth mesh leather upper which provides the lightweight and comfort support. The removable insole is created with the Abzorb cushioning for the additional comfort. We should not leave out its IMEVA midsole as this element may give you the firm and flexible cushioning.
With the outsole dedicated for the walking path, the shoe stabilizes and guides your foot through a gait cycle. The slip resistant and high traction outsole protect this shoe against oil and water. Its quality is somehow excellent as the shoe sole comes to a stage with the exclusive design and the high-performance rubber.
- It is designed for serious and casual, giving the comfort for different types of roads.
- The non-slip shoe is excellent to stay stable.
- If you have the wide front feet, the shoe can be roomy enough for your needs.
- It does not fit the feet with no padding.
- The materials are not high quality and make me uncomfortable.
5. SPIRA Classic Leather Walking Shoe
It is known as one of the best classic walking shoes made of leather. By offering you the light feel, it perfectly fits for your light walk. In addition, it is designed with the dual spring technology to reduce the harsh impact. The durable upper made of leather and the traditional closure are indeed ideal for the daily footwear. This Spira walking shoe offers the exception comfort to serve the serious and casual walkers.
If you usually spend a long time standing, this shoe may get the great cushioning and energy return for you. So, the shoe can go the long way to relieving the plantar fasciitis, knee pain, and other discomfort observed forms. The footbed is removable to insert the orthotics. They encase your foot comfortably with the high-quality construction to serve for long.
- This shoe ensures the complete comfort, and it doesn’t matter how far you walk daily.
- It has the full cushioning and traction.
- Its’ toe area can be roomy enough to wear the thick socks.
- The bad customer service may disappoint you.
- Despite if its cushioning, it is a very heavy shoe.
6. Alegria Pesca Fisherman Sandal
This shoe is ideal for warm days as it features the great look and versatile style, which combine well with various outfits. The leather upper and the roomy forepart offer you the rich look. The leather covered and memory foam insole is replaceable and removable. By this way, you may use your orthotics when applicable.
Also, the mild bottom together with the lightweight, stable, polyurethane midsole enhances the forward momentum. Such rocker outsole can help you much in reducing heel and central metatarsal pressure. You may not feel the discomfort, blisters or friction when wearing it. Its Velcro strap is indeed adjustable to fit various occasions, both working and casual environment.
- The shoe comes in the customized fit to conform to the feet.
- Its flat bottom helps you to increase the stability.
- The top quality inserts for replacement serves well your insole need.
- Sometimes it makes noise when you are walking.
- It looks like the concrete shoe with the unattractive appearance.
7. Orthofeet Lake Charles Oxfords
Orthofeet Lake Charles Oxfords has the distinctive design to let your feet comfortable all the way down. It features the leather upper, the soft lining, seam-free design, and the extraordinary foam padding. Its orthotic insole with the multi layers offers you the anatomical support and the gel-padded seat to alleviate foot and heel pain. So, it is considered one of the best shoes for plantar fasciitis. Its orthotic support may be replaced with the custom orthotics if necessary.
The lightweight and cushioning sole featuring the ergonomic design to soften your steps while facilitating your foot motion. That is how this shoe offers relief to the joint pain. Its’ extra depth, spacious toe box and non-binding shoe upper remove the pressure on bunions and hammertoes.
- The shoe provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- The soft fabric and smooth lining remove the pressure points, especially for someone with the sensitive feet.
- Also, it features the biomechanical design and a few comfort features.
- It lacks support with too soft leather.
- My feet slide forward, so my toes hit the shoe ends when walking.
You Might Also Like:
Best Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis – men's
Nike Air Monarch IV Running Shoe is an athletic shoe to serve your multipurpose training needs. It delivers lightweight cushioning, excellent traction, and robust support. This shoe combined well with the modern, sleek design to withstand the rigorous training while eliminating the stress on the feet.
he full-length midsole under the Phylon brand name provides the lightweight cushioning while the multi-pattern outsole is durable enough to offer the enhanced traction.
Like other walking shoes, the soft lining made of fabric ensures of no irritation. Besides, its breathability is enhanced by the perforations on its upper as well as the mesh tongue located in the mid-foot and forefoot areas. So, this element cools the feet, when everything heats up. The softer landings provide the cushioning, especially in severe training sessions. Additionally, its outsole stability prevents foot rolling and pronation for the flexibility of your forefoot.
- Its outsole wraps tightly around your toes for protection.
- The shoe overlays offer you the support and durability.
- It is ideal regarding the comfort.
- These shoes create the annoying and loud squeak on different types of surface.
- The shoe width is a bit tight if you have wide feet.
2. New Balance MW877 Walking Shoe
In the case you are looking for a supportive, comfortable, and stable shoe, the New Balance MW877 Walking Shoe can be one excellent option. For men having larger feet which are a bit wide in their toe area, it comes with the wide and comfortable toe box. Thanks to its provided cushioning in its insoles, the shoe fits you well if you have high arches.
Also, another excellent feature which you may appreciate with it is the breathability. There can be free air circulation inside these cool shoes. So, your feet is not easy to get sweaty or smelly after walking. As a matter of fact, people having wider feet usually pack more pounds so they can wear out the shoe faster. That is the reason why you should trust in its artistry and construction quality.
- It is dedicated to fit people having wider feet and makes them feel super comfortable.
- This shoe is resilient and durable.
- Such training shoe is stylish and supports the casual outfits.
- They are tighter than other shoes with the similar size.
- The quality control is rather low.
3. Skechers Performance Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe
It is the harmonious combination of performance and style. Skechers Performance Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe is a good choice to provide the incredible arch support. Regarding the construction, it was designed using the breathable surface. So, you should wear thin socks to prevent the excessive perspiration. Also, it prevents the fungal infection and provides the comfort when walking. Its insole is equipped the GoGa technology which let its heel cushion was manufactured within its insole.
If you have the slightly raised arch, then you do not need an extra insole with these shoes. Its memory foam shoe outsole helps you to frame your feet effectively without the limitation of your movements. The Go-Pillars underneath its outsole offers the comfort and promotes the natural profile of your foot.
- The squish technology allows you to move easily and freely as well as prevents the heel chafing.
- Its’ high rebound time assists you to control time better, without being tired.
- Its honeycomb structured walls and voids work well together to offer protection and comfort to your foot.
- The price is a bit high.
- It is not durable and has the too tight toe box.
4. Rockport We are Rockin Chranson Walking Shoe
For casual walkers, this Rockport shoe may provide you the maximum comfort. Its great features accurately support all walking needs. The shoe is finished with the black or brown theme requiring the minimal effort to serve the purpose of cleaning and maintenance. Also, it is crafted and durable using the premium-grade leather.
Unlike other soles, its shoe sole may not stress your ankle, even in rugged terrains. A shaft of 1.2 inches provides you further stability while the synthetic and suede upper and the comfortable footbed offers the high-performance structure. Furthermore, its ADIPRENE technology offers you the cushioning to your foot, while decreasing the foot fatigue.
Last but not least, this walking shoe is waterproof, then ideal for rainy and wet weather. So, it is stylish, comfortable, and lightweight as well.
- It is a stable, high-performance walking shoe to serve the heavy-duty usage.
- The durable outsole made of rubber flexes with the feet comfortably to provide the optimal support and striding.
- The biomechanical technologies of the outsoles ensure the natural support relating to the walking motion to offer stability.
- It has the bad design.
- The shoe is not durable and has poor quality.
5. Asics GEL-Tech Walker Neo 4 Walking Shoe
The Asics GEL-Tech Walker Neo 4 Walking Shoe is among some well-known products which have the bunion window on the medial side to provide the more comfort and better fit. This shoe may give you the superior comfort level, thanks to the Biomorphic upper. Also, you can expect the high stability while wearing this shoe. Its narrow heel base long with the wide keep the feet in the right position without crushing them. Its’ reflective details make sure that you remain visible while walking in the evening. Besides, its gel cushioning helps you much in absorbing shocks. These APMA approved shoes own the distinctive insole to give you the excellent support and good traction.
- They have excellent arch support which let you wear for an extended period, even if suffering from the low arches.
- The stern medial may keep the feet in the right place to offer the snug fit.
- The bunion window leaves you extra space.
- Its arch support cannot be close back in its shoe to wear quickly and easily.
- The inner sole shape sometimes pinches the heels and causes blisters.
6. Adidas NEO Cloudfoam VS City Shoes
The shoe is ideal to provide you the comfort and stability. It features the mesh uppers, overlays, and synthetic leather for breathable and comfortable footwear. Its Cloudfoam midsoles and footbeds offer you the necessary cushioning. Above all, they are able to absorb shock as well as spread evenly to provide relief to the pressure points.
There are different available colors you can choose from following your preferences and tastes. Its support is excellent while its grip is indeed fantastic. Therefore, you may cover more mileage while not feel the weighed down. So, you can use them for casual wearing or training. They are stylish and comfortable with the essential support of the best shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- The rubber outsole offers traction while making sure that it lasts longer.
- It guarantees the stability, comfort, and protection.
- This shoe is also lightweight.
- The shoe is not accurately true to size.
- You may feel uncomfortable when moving too quickly.
7. Reebok Daily Cushion 3.0 RS
The Daily Cushion 3.0 is one of newest products of Rebbok which may attract you with its aesthetic design. Also, its stable and well-padded design support the foot properly to serve the safe and comfortable striding. For walking to both work and school, you can feel secure as it may not irritate the feet. As a matter of fact, the shoe alleviates its pressure located on the feet because of the generous cushioning amount. So, it may use the heel technique to provide stability. Meanwhile, the breathable mesh and leather upper keep your foot cool and comfortable throughout.
- The lightweight construction made of the synthetic fabric, which lets it last long.
- The flexible and durable outsole provide you a great traction amount on a variety of surfaces.
- Its arch support makes you feel entirely comfort and the flex grooves located at your forefoot area add the flexibility.
- It is not durable and has the rather low quality.
- Sometimes this shoe made the feet sweat much.
How to choose the best walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
In fact, once I started feeling the pain in my feet, I wore shoes for plantar fasciitis, then I did experience the relief after a few days. You can pick up the right shoe type to help out such syndrome. There are many shoe type in this market sector nowadays, all showing to be suited for healing the heel pain of the runner. Before you purchase the best shoes for Plantar Fasciitis, here are some factors to consider.
Supports your heels and arch
Before other things, find a pair of walking shoes which supports your heels and arch. It is considered better to purchase the ugly shoe having adequate arch support rather than the appealing yet rigid one. The best shoes for plantar fasciitis need to offer the firm counter for your heel. So, it will help you to keep your foot aligned when reducing your Achilles tendon load.
Wide toe box
Secondly, you should pick up a pair of shoes with the wide toe box to allow your foot rear and foot middle to roll on your forefoot comfortably. Besides, such shoe is sturdy enough in order to prevent the extension of the great toe. By this way, the plantar fascia can be healed without engaging in its windlass mechanism. That is the reason why you cannot resolve the problem by walking barefoot.
Good cushioning and solid support
Furthermore, good cushioning and solid support are two primary features, when selecting best shoes for plantar fasciitis. In the case you own the neutral feet or high arches, they can make the foot to move outwards. When purchasing the shoe, you should walk around for a little bit to check these two features. As a matter of fact, there is the close connection between suffering fewer injuries as well as adequate foot comfort. A good cushioning shoe will relieve your foot pain while making sure that no buildup of fatigue and stress occurs in other body areas like legs and back.
Best walking shoes for high arches and plantar fasciitis
We hope that with above-detailed instructions, you can find the best shoe for yourself if the plantar fasciitis is bothering you